As of 2006, these courses are hosted and co-financed by the National Agencies for the Youth in Action Programme, jointly co-ordinated by the Youth Partnership and the SALTO Training and Co-operation [...]
The Slovenian EU Presidency has pushed some things forward in relation to young people, youth policy and intercultural dialogue that are noteworthy for everyone dealing with European Citizenship.
- Speech: From vision to action: putting citizens at the heart of Europe
- Study on the role of men in gender equality published
- Statement by Vice-Presidents Viviane Reding and Neelie Kroes on International Missing Children's Day
- EU-wide protection for victims of domestic violence to become law
- Speech: The EU's Data Protection rules and Cyber Security Strategy: two sides of the same coin