Young people from the UK have the lowest feeling of trust and belonging — and Norwegian youth the highest — in comparison to 16-24 year olds in other European countries, a new study based on data by the European Social Survey by the New Economics Foundation reveals.
Many more insights await the curious [...]
- PRISM scandal: The data protection rights of EU citizens are non-negotiable
- EU-U.S. Justice Ministerial meeting: 13 -14 June in Dublin
- Joint Statement on the occasion of the World Day Against Child Labour
- Commission recommends Member States to have collective redress mechanisms in place to ensure effective access to justice
- Frequently Asked Questions: European Commission recommends collective redress principles to Member States