They cover much ground — from the low turnout to [...]
The latest European Citizenship Training Course, which took place in May 2009 in London, was special in a number of ways. It coincided with the 60th anniversary of the Treaty of London — the document that brought into being the Council of Europe, the older sister of the European Union.
- PRISM scandal: The data protection rights of EU citizens are non-negotiable
- EU-U.S. Justice Ministerial meeting: 13 -14 June in Dublin
- Joint Statement on the occasion of the World Day Against Child Labour
- Commission recommends Member States to have collective redress mechanisms in place to ensure effective access to justice
- Frequently Asked Questions: European Commission recommends collective redress principles to Member States