As some of you might be aware of currently there is a public consultation with regards to the European Citizens’ Initiative. This has been introduced by the Lisbon Treaty and allows 1 million citizens from the EU to present to the European Commission a request to propose legislation on a certain issue.
Originally published by [...]
- EU-wide protection for victims of domestic violence to become law
- Speech: The EU's Data Protection rules and Cyber Security Strategy: two sides of the same coin
- Speech – The Commission's actions are making LGBT rights a reality
- International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia – 17 May 2013
- Modern Insolvency Rules: lending a helping hand to businesses in distress