A new brochure explains what the gender pay gap is, its causes, and why closing it makes sense for both businesses and society in general. Key figures on equality between men and women in work are also provided, as well as information on the EU’s work to tackle the pay gap and examples of national good practices.
Powered by WPeMatico
- Speech: From vision to action: putting citizens at the heart of Europe
- Study on the role of men in gender equality published
- Statement by Vice-Presidents Viviane Reding and Neelie Kroes on International Missing Children's Day
- EU-wide protection for victims of domestic violence to become law
- Speech: The EU's Data Protection rules and Cyber Security Strategy: two sides of the same coin