European MEMO Brussels, 8 January 2013 Commission European Parliament rapporteurs today presented two draft reports on the reform of the EU’s data protection rules proposed by the European Commission just a year ago (see IP/12/46 and MEMO/12/41).
Powered by WPeMatico
- Speech: From vision to action: putting citizens at the heart of Europe
- Study on the role of men in gender equality published
- Statement by Vice-Presidents Viviane Reding and Neelie Kroes on International Missing Children's Day
- EU-wide protection for victims of domestic violence to become law
- Speech: The EU's Data Protection rules and Cyber Security Strategy: two sides of the same coin