European Commission MEMO Brussels, 7 March 2013 Main agenda items: Reform of EU data protection rules Protecting the euro against counterfeiting through criminal law European Protection Order in civil matters Lunch debate on the European Justice Scoreboard 1.
Powered by WPeMatico
- Speech – The Commission's actions are making LGBT rights a reality
- International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia – 17 May 2013
- Modern Insolvency Rules: lending a helping hand to businesses in distress
- European Commission making headway on Roma integration
- Women on Boards: Vice-President Viviane Reding and Markus Klimmer, Managing Director at Accenture discuss challenges and opportunities